Sunday, April 4, 2010

Less than three!

I'm listening to the String Quartets version of Bad Religion's 'American Jesus' it's Easter Sunday, i've just had one of my better days all Spring Break, and these past weeks have been better than i can ever remember things being.

I guess, i'm not used to a consistent level of just...happiness, i mean sure, there are those good days, and those moments of euphoria and i still have those. But, just the ever present happiness...well, it's pretty nice.

So! This is a a short post, and i've spent the last hour typing a few words here and wasting time on Facebook.

Oh well.

"I'm just a guy with a guitar
singing a song for you
I'm just a man with a musical vibration flowing through"

Mishka- Guy With A Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buwJoXaa81c&playnext_from=TL&videos=1GKu-Uv76r8

Happy Easter, everybody!

Peace

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment