Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Go! Don't Stop!

So I've been feeling a little strange in the past few hours, and i couldn't really figure a way to address these feelings, then i thought, "Oh wait!" And now i'm here.

Basically, i'm feeling very undecided and scared for the future. Sophomore year's almost over. Next year i'll be a Junior, taking all AP and Honors (except for math) courses and then...Senior year. Now while i was taking a shower and listening to Temper Trap's 'Down River' i realized that while i thought i had an idea of what i wanted to do with my life i honestly don't have a clue anymore.

I had been toying with the idea of getting something in psychiatry, and maybe becoming a therapist, but today it hit me that i honestly have no idea what i want to do with the rest of my life.

But.

It's ok.

And i'm NOT going to be a hypocrite. Because people have come to me stressed about this stuff and i always tell 'em: "Don't stress, you've got plenty of time to decide"

And i'm going to listen to myself. Because i do have plenty of time to decide, and in a few months i could be feeling completely different.

All that matters is the present. And i'll be damned if i let the distant future affect me now.

Temper Trap- Down River

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2DluY5xnPo

'Think about it'

Peace

~Sam

1 comment: