Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Selfish Post.

The reason this posts is titled as such is that this is honestly me just typing what i'm thinking. Generally i have at least an idea or something that i try to convey, but no. Today is just me typing exactly what i'm thinking. So if you're still reading this, thanks in advance for putting up with this post today.

Lets do this.

Here's the song first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FGk_Wxppr8&feature=related

I hope you check that out, cause..that's a great song. And i guess it means something to me.

Alright. So here we go. I hate the fact that i'm pissed for no real reason, and i can't hurt the person that needs to be hurt.

(I'm not editing this post, so don't be too worried...my English teacher calls this a stream of consciousness writing. Basically all the reader can do is enjoy the ride while i vent my little heart out)

Back to my thoughts; I HATE that i can't hurt this person. Because honestly, i would. And i might sound horrible for saying that, but the truth is i would. Without a doubt. And i guarantee if i ever get to the opportunity to, i will.

Why? Why would you say that Sam? (Is what you, the reader, is asking)

Well, because if you f**k with people i care about you'd better believe i'm not going to let you walk away.

But i can't. And i know that i won't. Still, it makes me the slightest bit angry. Most because i feel helpless, and i really, really don't like that feeling.

Next, what's up with guys my age taking advantage/treating girls badly? Hmm? No. Man up. Don't pull that s**t around me, cause once again, i'm not letting you walk away.

Moving on!! Well that's about the end of the violent-Sam-thoughts. 'Cause of course i gotta be mature and realize that people make "mistakes" and that it's wrong to hate a person you've never met with ever fiber of your soul.

Like i said; moving on.

No wait, i lied.

This is the fact of the matter. I don't pretend to be strong, intimidating, or 'badass'. BUT. If you hurt people i care about, you're gonna find yourself facing a whole different Sam.

And that's all...i think.

So. As a re-cap, i think that does it for my pissed off thoughts. I think typing everything above me has been good, and i could delete it all now, but then this whole post would have no point.

Next, you gotta remember that times change, and that life moves on. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and dwell on all this stuff above me, cause like i've said before; Things in the past are there for a reason. You've gotta deal with your stuff and do the best you can to help other's with theirs.

But ooooh boy. If i ever meet that guy. Well. We'll see.

(Joking)

(Or am I?)

Peace.

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment