Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cause that's not the world i live in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZpDzrfxAt0

My World- 3 Doors Down

So. I really can't wait until summer. Hell. I can't wait till i'm 25. Least then i can drive. And maybe my brain won't be....me.

"Your stuck on a chain
And your toeing a lie
Seems like everytime that you catch up
You only fall behind"

See, i think it's natural to go into these little funk filled days. Or in this case week(s).

"And your trapped inside this world you made yourself
but that's not the world I live in
this is not the life for me
cause my world is bigger than your problems
and it's bigger than me"

Now, generally i wouldn't bring all my own stuff to this blog. And i don't plan to! But. This is my space. If y'all read it, and enjoy it? Well. That's great. But certainly be prepared for these musing posts.

"There is always someone to blame
for the things you do yourself
you think that everything that's going wrong
is because of someone else"

Cause really, i use this blog to vent, and to put my thoughts out there. And i'm gonna continue to! Cause i will NOT be a kid that keeps all that stuff inside. That's not me. That is not my World.

"it's not the world I live in
this is not the life for me
cause my world is bigger than your problems
and it's bigger than me"

And i'm sorry. I truly am, that i act quiet and closed off sometimes, but it's how i deal with everyday, and not so everyday stress. It's just a system i have. I don't like it when i feel this way, but it usually works.

"cause i'm lonely outside and i'll look on in"

Because i WANT to be able to keep a handle on things. I don't WANT to feel bad or sad for no real reason. But. It's normal. And the fact that i can recognize that now, and not turn this into a huge rant is a sign. Of what? I dunno. Still. It's a sign.

"And that's not the world I live in
this is not the life for me
cause my world is bigger than your problems
and it's bigger than me"

And i really hate that i can affect the people close to me when i dont act like myself. Cause i understand there's quite a contrast between normal-happy-smiley-Sam and sad-Sam. I understand this. And i hate that i can bring others down. Cause that's generally not my goal. And i also don't like that this is another 'sad' post. But y'know? Oh well. Maybe it helped.

And.

"it's not the world I live in
this is not the life for me
cause my world is bigger than your problems
and it's bigger than me
cause my world is bigger than your problems
and it's bigger than me..."

Peace

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment