Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Return of the RAMBLE POST!!

Righto. This one has no point. At all. So tell yah what, here's your song:

"Well you looked right down, took up my hand, and you looked just like an angel. Yes, an angel"

Worlds Fallen- Uncle Chunky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfy_wub6uuY&feature=related

And now i can just...type.

The past few days have been something great novels are made of, teen angst! And lots of it! Not that they've been bad. Oh no. These past few days have been great, this whole Spring Break has been great. But, i don't really know what's up inside my brain at this point. I know that everything's gonna turn out just fine, and in a day or so i'll be feeling completely different, but....blargh.

See, i KNOW i have a great life. And any normal/sane/rational person would be overjoyed to be where i am right now. But naaahhh...apparently that's just my thing. But, really all i can do is put on my special smile, get up tomorrow, and throw myself back into the swing of things.

I'm actually excited to be going back to school.

Ooooh boy.

Peace

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment