Saturday, June 5, 2010

Living just to keep going! Going just to be sane!

You need to go watch this music video. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is hilarious. But...probably not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc

These guys are also one of my newer favorite bands! And, these guys are really talented. And the crazy thing is, there's TWO of em! Just two guys. And i've seen live recordings, and let me tell you! They can really play. More importantly, when it comes to blues/rock. That's the sort of guitar i aspire to play. It's got a dirty soulful feeling that i LOVE. I really can't get enough of it.

And, while my posts have been getting increasingly more sporadic, i promise to try and start posting more often, so the handful of you that read this might actually see some new stuff once in awhile.

Until then!

Peace

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment