Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"It's all too much, for me to take...

..the love that's shining all around you"

So when i'm feeling really down, i listen to this song. Why? Cause it makes me happy. But...it's all too much. It really is sometimes! Not much else i can do at this point but just disappear and listen to some really great tunes.

And no. I'm not gonna explain why i feel this way. Cause i can't at this point...and i think for this post i've just gotta tell you, and you, and you, and all of you:

"Floating down the stream of time, of life to life with me
Makes no difference where you are or where you'd like to be

It's all too much for me to take
The love that's shining all around here
All the world is birthday cake,
So take a piece but not too much"

I'm gonna try and cheer up...and figure my stuff out. Maybe you should too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MnFXPYZAn0

Peace.

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment